This lightened up, low carb, no-bake cheesecake is so delicious and easy to make! It’s the perfect treat for those who love everything pumpkin flavored and has only 3 grams of sugar per serving. It’s even gluten free with a crust made from pecans rather than graham crackers!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
INGREDIENTS FOR LOW CARB PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE:
- Cream cheese
- Pumpkin puree
- Salted butter
- Light sour cream
- Monk fruit sweetener
- Pure vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Heavy whipping cream
- Coconut oil
MAKING NO-BAKE, LOW CARB PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE:
Keep scrolling for complete recipe and instructions. We’ll start here with a quick rundown!
- Crush pecans in a food processor.
- Mix with melted coconut oil and 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener. Press into a 7 inch springform pan and place in the refrigerator.
- Measure all other ingredients (except for heavy whipping cream) into a large mixing bowl and combine using a handheld or stand electric mixer on medium speed.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk cream with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer whipped cream into the larger mixing bowl and fold into cream cheese.
- Spread into springform pan and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut into pieces, serve and enjoy!
- Blotting pumpkin: to blot your pumpkin puree, simply place it in a bowl with some paper towels. Fold the edges of the paper towels in over the puree to soak up excess moisture as pictured below!
STEP BY STEP PHOTOS:
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 eight oz. bars cream cheese *at room temperature
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree *blotted well
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream *see note below
Recipe notes:Heavy whipping cream: leave heavy whipping cream in the refrigerator until you are ready to whip it. Warm cream will be harder to work with.
- Take cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature, 30 minutes out of the refrigerator should do the trick. Gather ingredients and make your pecan crust while you wait.
- Crush pecans in a food processor or a large Ziploc bag with a rolling pin or drinking glass.
- Transfer pecan crumbs into a small mixing bowl, add monk fruit sweetener and melted coconut oil. Mix well.
- Line the bottom of a 7" spring form pan with parchment paper and transfer nut crust mixture to the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Measure cream cheese, light sour cream, monk fruit sweetener, blotted pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and salt into a large mixing bowl. Use an electric or stand mixer to combine ingredients on medium speed until smooth.
- Measure cold heavy whipping cream into a small glass or stainless mixing bowl. Mix on high until stiff peaks form (this will take around 3-4 minutes).
- Use a spatula to transfer whipped cream into the large mixing bowl containing all other ingredients. Fold together gently until well combined. Do not over mix.
- Take your crust out of the refrigerator and and spread cheesecake filling into your spring form pan. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut and serve!
Did you make this recipe?!
Wahoo! Thank you so much for trying it out – please be sure to leave a rating! Simply click on the stars in the recipe card above.
More healthy fall desserts:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Honey Apple Baked Oatmeal
- Gluten Free Peach Cobbler
- Almond Flour Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake