This homemade, no bake graham cracker pie crust recipe is delicious, easy to make and versatile. It uses only three ingredients and takes just five minutes to whip up! You can use a food processor to crush your graham crackers, but if you’re trying to avoid a sink full of dishes, a large zip lock baggie and rolling pin will get the job done. This crust works great for no-bake cheesecakes, pies or bars!
*Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
Keep scrolling down to find complete instructions for this recipe. I’ll start here with a quick overview!
- Take out your food processor (or a large zip lock baggie and rolling pin).
- Open 1 package of graham crackers and crush into small crumbs.
- Once your crackers are all crushed up, measure out one cup of crumbs and place them in a small mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and combine.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter and add to the mixing bowl. Use a spoon to combine crumbs and melted butter.
- Transfer crumbs to your cheesecake pan or pie dish. Use a spoon to press crumbs into the pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to add filling.
HOW TO CRUSH GRAHAM CRACKERS WITHOUT A FOOD PROCESSOR:
If you don’t have a food processor, place your graham crackers in a zip lock bag. Then, use a rolling pin or large drinking glass to smash crackers into crumbs.
- Your graham cracker crumbs should be fairly even in size and texture but they don’t have to be perfect! I’ve actually found that a little variety in crumb size can add to the texture and deliciousness or a pie or cheesecake.
- No food processor or rolling pin? No problem! You can use a drinking glass to crush up your graham crackers!
- If your crust isn’t sticking to your pie dish, you can add a little more melted butter to help the crumbs form to the side of the pan more easily.
No Bake Graham Cracker Pie Crust | Only 3 Ingredients!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter *melted
- Open one package of graham crackers and place them in a food processor or a large zip lock baggie. One package of crackers should amount to approximately one cup of crumbs.
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs that are fairly even in size using your food processor or a rolling pin. Measure one cup of crumbs into a small mixing bowl (if you crush one package of graham crackers and come up a little bit short, open another pack and crush 1-2 more crackers).
- Add brown sugar to crumbs and whisk until well combined.
- Melt unsalted butter and add to the mixing bowl. Use a spoon or small spatula to mix the butter into the crumbs. Mix until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Press crumbs into your pie dish and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to add filling.
If you made this recipe:
Please be sure to leave a star rating in the recipe card above!